Lancer Register Forum banner

renewed membership

986 views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  silverfox 
#1 ·
I see the new membership cards now come with your mlr addy printed on cool :coolsm:

#3 ·
membership

just got my membership card through the post this morning :D nice touch with the thing for hanging round ur neck etc and a pen that u could use to write down how many times u been to petrol station lol hope the pen lasts longer than the petrol though :D

#5 ·
b~~tard eh

Bazzer said:
Some thief nicked my pen at work :mad: The dome badge is a nice touch and sits proud under my right rear light cluster. :coolsm:
Bet it was some jealous scooby owner :D .Could do with a big sticker for work van when waving at other evo drivers just get afunny look :blush:

#10 ·
Re: b~~tard eh

silverfox said:
Bet it was some jealous scooby owner :D .Could do with a big sticker for work van when waving at other evo drivers just get afunny look :blush:
You can get some very large ones here ;)

raj_uk said:
how long does it take from renewing until your pack comes in the post ?
Raj - can take up to 14 working days - depending on when they get the file - and when the order went through :)

#11 ·
Thanks mechell

Need to get name on the van first lol,thanks again for believing i was a member,for mlr discount when i bought my jacket totb

#12 ·
Re: Thanks mechell

silverfox said:
Need to get name on the van first lol,thanks again for believing i was a member,for mlr discount when i bought my jacket totb
You are very welcome ;) Let me know when you have got your name on the van - and I'll get the really really big ones made for you!! :D

#15 ·
lol

Just happens my lass knows the owner of AAflags in consett very well,maybe a one to go on top of sandcastle would suit me better :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.