Lancer Register Forum banner

evo high

689 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  swanny 
#1 ·
after just a few days of owning my 4 Iam loving it :D But just had a horriable thought if these cars evolve and get better, I want a newer one,is this normal? :cool:

#6 ·
chappers85 said:
I've only ever driven my Evo 6, and I have to say that I don't care if they get any better, right now I'm happy with my 6.

The 6 has always been one of my dream cars, and although I'm sure I'll upgrade at some point in the future, I'm in no hurry to do it any time soon.
Totally agree with you , though rather than upgrading to a later model i will probably spend the cash on our 6 :D :D

#7 ·
Totally agree with you , though rather than upgrading to a later model i will probably spend the cash on our 6
To be honest, I just love my 6 so much I think I'll most likely do this too. At least until it's run into the ground, however many years that takes, then when I'm forced to replace it I'll get a later model. Unless I can find another mint condition 6.

#9 ·
swanny said:
after just a few days of owning my 4 Iam loving it :D But just had a horriable thought if these cars evolve and get better, I want a newer one,is this normal? :cool:
If you think that is a conundrum wait until you start thinking about whether to upgrade the car to a newer model or spend the extra dosh on mods on to your current car...

#11 ·
Re: Re: evo high

EvoIV Nian said:
If you think that is a conundrum wait until you start thinking about whether to upgrade the car to a newer model or spend the extra dosh on mods on to your current car...
Hit the nail on the head there :D Already thinking about better brakes,but that means bigger wheels right? Think maybe just enjoy for now,then trade up for a 6 or do I start the mods :confused: ahh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.