Lancer Register Forum banner

New evo Tommy Mak

567 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  babar khan 
#1 ·
Hello, I was just wondering how do you go about getting your car in for a recall at Mitsibishi dealers, just bought my first evo6 an import Red Tommy Mak with 32000miles, is my car still applicable to a recall, being import? sounds like my rear suspension upper arm (passenger side) is knocking a bit, and some play at the front

I also belive Blacknight on here works for Mitsubishi dealers?

Regards

Khan

#2 ·
have the vin number ready and call your local mitsi dealer and ask them to check if the work has been carried out. if it hasn't they will tell you then ask them to book it in for it to be done.. if you ask blacknight nicely he might be able to check for you as i beleive he's in charge of a mitsi garage himself. he's a helpfull guy and im sure if he can help answer any questions for you he will..you will need the vin number though or at least the reg number for them to check so have this ready to make life easier

#4 ·
amazingjames said:
have the vin number ready and call your local mitsi dealer and ask them to check if the work has been carried out. if it hasn't they will tell you then ask them to book it in for it to be done.. if you ask blacknight nicely he might be able to check for you as i beleive he's in charge of a mitsi garage himself. he's a helpfull guy and im sure if he can help answer any questions for you he will..you will need the vin number though or at least the reg number for them to check so have this ready to make life easier
you beat me to it :crackup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.