Lancer Register Forum banner

Flat Flexi Wiper Blades

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Adamantium 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 · (Edited)
I am needing a new pair as well. I've had the PIAA ones from the group buy and tbh I haven't been overly impressed with them as they 'miss' parts of the screen.

Wonder if these blades are equal length because IIRC blades on the VIII are unequal lengths of 1 x 19" and 1 x 24"....

Have emailed the seller and asked. :)

#5 ·
RedKop,

You have just asked the same question as me.
After 8 years and 19K Miles the original wiper on my VI need changing and i need 1x24-25" + 1x 18"

How do we go about getting individul wipers. Alternatively we could buy a pair of each size and sell one of each as a kit.

Sid

#6 ·
Evosid said:
RedKop,

You have just asked the same question as me.
After 8 years and 19K Miles the original wiper on my VI need changing and i need 1x24-25" + 1x 18"

How do we go about getting individul wipers. Alternatively we could buy a pair of each size and sell one of each as a kit.

Sid
I'll post up the reply to my email when I get it, if they aren't separate sizes I spose if you double up your order and order a pair of each size, they can always be a spare pair...

#8 ·
Redkop,
Good man. Now could someone confirm what size is the max you can fit to an EVO VI? I think i could get away with 25" driver and 18" passenger, to give max clearance on driver side. Or could go 24" and 19" to give passenger some more vision.
Anybody tried these before on an EVO VI?

Sid

#11 ·
Iv got these on my evo, had them on my last car to...these type of wipers are the only ones i buy now..They look and wipe 100% better than convetional kinds.

I also bought them of ebay, just not sure if they were from this seller.

#15 ·
Nelson said:
I bought and fitted a set of Sparco flat flexi blades to my Evo and they work really well.

Very quiet during operation and wipe the screen perfectly. I have also found they don't lift at speed which is a bonus.

Very happy with them to be honest.
My results with the Bosch retro fit re the same. Would never go back to "old style" wipers ever again. So impressed in fact that bought a set for my wife's CRV. Now my old man wants a set for his VW Van lol

Incidentally Bosch came out top in recent Auto Express test on flat wipers. They also do a kit which consists of 24" drivers side and 19" for passenger side. A doddle to fit, less than 30 seconds per side.

Sid

#16 ·
cossie1 said:
well any update ?

Did they arrive ?

Do they fit ok ?

Do they work ok ?

Are they worth the money ?
I also bought some too, but haven't got round to fitting them yet. I got the full set front & rear [1 x 19" / 1 x 24" / 1 x 16"] for £22.50 delivered. My other half bought some at the same time for his RS500 and says "they're brilliant" :coolsm:

Did they arrive ? Yes

Do they fit ok ? I imagine 'yes'.

Do they work ok ? Yes

Are they worth the money ? Yes

I have a direct number for the company if anybody wants to order over the phone.

#17 ·
I have a set at home for a 6 that I never fitted.

if anyone wants them, pm me.

Am looking to buy the original bosch ones as I believe they make the best, anyone know which model will fit as some are advertised as hook fastening whilst others designated retrofit.

where can i buy bosch ones online?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.