Lancer Register Forum banner

drunken idiots

2K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  xs 
#1 ·
went to visit a friend outside of Denbigh Tuesday night. as i drove through the town centre, i saw 2 young lads standing on a traffic island in the middle of the road. as i got nearer, 1 of them lunged into the road, looked like he was going to kick my car, so i slammed on! he ran full force into the rear 1/4 panel, whacked his head and ran off! (no damage to my Evo!!!) i got out to chase him then decided to call the old bill instead.

i rang them and they sent someone up to investigate. they rang me yesterday to inform me that these lads had returned (caught on CCTV), caused trouble in the kebab shop and, watched by the police and CCTV for 10 mins, kicked out and hit 7 cars!!

promptly arrested on a public order charge, held in cells overnite, 80 fine and 3 points and off to court for an ASBO!!!

little scrotes, if i had caught him, i would have broken his bloody neck!! wot a complete and utter t@sser, at first i thought it was Evo envy but obviously they thought it was fun :mad: :confused: :flame:

#3 ·
not tellin ya, you might know them!!! :moon: :crackup:

ha ha :crackup: , colwyn bay but the cars not kept at mine, kept at my girlfriends, its safer!!

to be honest, he looked shocked as f@@k, he didnt expect me to slam on. i thought that **** is going to kick my car! was automatic reaction and he got a face full of Evo!!! :crackup: :moon:

#7 ·
Assholes....My mate, Parksyfq340 on here, had only just got his evo and went for a drive down the Newcastle Quayside and got stuck at some lights. Some drunk asshole came over, knocked on his window and told him his car was ****. Parksy just drove off and then BLAM. The ****** threw his beer bottle through his Rear windsreen...

He had the car 2 days or something and some ass had dinted his boot, and smashed his window.. tossers

#10 ·
Little scrotes, similar thing happened to me when years ago (in my pugeot. 3 chavs walking in middle of road ****** up. Deliberatly wouldn't move out of the way, i was bricking it and on my own. One then deicded to throw a bottle at car, cracking windscreen and scratching roof.

He lost the following game of "chicken".

xs said:

promptly arrested on a public order charge, held in cells overnite, 80 fine and 3 points and off to court for an ASBO!!!
How come they got penatlty points?
Little turds deserve more than an £80 fine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.