Lancer Register Forum banner

good day for evo's!!

497 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  chris harris 
#1 ·
hi all

spent the last 2 days travellin the length and breadth of the country with work, and i've gotta say yesterday was a very boring drive with not 1 evo spotted!! (saw at least 2 dozen scooby poos of various ages and models tho! :blah: )

but today was a different matter, a red IX south bound on the M1 mid morning, that colour is growin on me slowly, a further red IX north bound Mid afternoon.... Could it be one and the same?? :angst: Then a little later on along the M42 hooked up behind a silver VI which then went off down the M6.. And last but not least north bound on the M5 a red VIII with wot looked like Makinen stripes....

so was this little show of force today anyone off here? If so i envy you guys, i'd much rather have been in mine, but alas i was trudging the miles in the works Land Rover Disco3!! :rolleyes:

chris

#3 ·
that'll be the missus, she tells me she warms it before drivin off an is very sensible in it unlike me... likely story :rolleyes:

think i might have to relegate her back to her own little fiesta.... :crackup:

take it yours is the red IX i sometimes pass on the chard to axminster road... when i'm ever home that is!! (I'm usually in my white pug GTI)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.