The 2013 Christmas issue of evolution magazine is out now along with the MLR Calendar, and includes . . . .
- Possessed: Conrad Bradley's Evo 8 drag car
- Wizard of Oz: George Whenn's unique widebody Evo 2
- ARC Reactor: Mark Painting's ARC demo car
- Garage G-Force: one of Japan's leading Evo tuners and builder of the current fastest TA EvoX
- In at the Deep End: SkyTV pundit Tony Jardine, Olympic Gold medallist Amy Williams, their EvoIX rally car and Rally GB
- Alter Evo: something else 'Evo' which isn't an Evo
Plus: Evo Sport from MLRSS, TA & Eurosaloons and MML Sports, Evo Life from all the UK regions